Michael Stevens Consulting – Our Client, a Microfinance Bank located in Port Harcourt, requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Rivers
Educational Qualification: Ideally a Degree/OND/HND/B.Sc in Marketing although not essential.
Years of Experience: Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Grow the Banks client base through Direct Sales Activities to potential customers
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
Apply Before: 29th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should their CV’s to: email@example.com with JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT.