W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a Montessori School located in Lagos State, is looking for dynamic and highly skilled candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources/Administrative Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related discipline
Years of Experience: A minimum of 2-3 years relevant experiences preferably in a School.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
Job Specification(s): Job Responsibilities
- Recruitment, selection and placement, conduct reference checks on possible candidates and manage the on boarding process.
- Assist in the development of job descriptions for current/new positions.
- Maintain current organizational chart and current staff current list
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Compile payroll data by maintaining information through collecting, calculating, and entering data on staff attendance in the time sheet.
- Prepare reports on staff attendance by compiling summaries of total hours worked by each staff.
- Manage general administrative services to ensure operational efficiency.
- Assist in the progress of job planning and performance management
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests.
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors on human resource and work related issues
- Oversee purchasing function: negotiate price, quality and delivery, approving invoices.
Apply Before: 23rd June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications letter and CV’s to: email@example.com with the Job title as the subject of the mail.