Bradfield Consulting- Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher: (Home Economics)
Job Location: Lagos
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.)/B.Sc Nutrition or other related subjects.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience: A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
Other Requirements: The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- The Home Economics Teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply