A reputable State of the Art Tank Farm Depot, Located in River State requires the Services of suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Petroleum Sales / Trading Manager
Job Location: Rivers and Lagos
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess a Master’s and/or Bachelor’s (second class upper honours) Degrees in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy or Economics from a recognized University. Candidates who have attended advanced courses in Energy, Petroleum Refining /trading and Marine Transportation or any other relevant course of Study may also be considered.
Years of Experience: The candidate should have up to 10 years cognate experience in oil and gas trading, four of which must have been at Senior Management level.
Other Requirements: Basic Requirements
- Aged between 35-45 years;
- Good Personal and Oil and Gas contacts that can be leveraged upon.
- The Employee must maintain a regular and predictable work Schedule already established by the company.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills and willing to travel at short notices.
- Also, strong Negotiation skills, Computer savvy, Presentation skills, Good Organization Outstanding Prospecting Skills as well as deals Closing Skills.
- Good Knowledge of oil and gas commercial trade, contracts, charter parties, IC and other related terminologies and means of Payments.
- Conversant with Trading Platforms such as PLATT ICE etc.
- High Personal drive and Strong Petroleum/Oil and Gas acumen
- He/she is expected to be a pro-active Oil Trader and result oriented with a high level of computer literacy. Above all, the ideal candidate must be able to work with self initiative, minimum supervision and independent judgment.
- Understanding of Strong and complex drivers of the Oil and Gas market fundamentals; Strong Supply and Demand Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of refined and Oil products markets Professional Trading Methods and instruments,
- Strong analytical skills, conversant with products financing and payments systems.
- Professional analytical back ground with strong understanding of the Nigerian oil and gas business.
- This is a senior management position which requires the holder to b the effective image maker of the organization.
- He/She will represent the company in high profile business meetings with other companies and the various public that the business has to deal with on a regular basis.
- The position calls for a candidate with absolute business integrity, all round professionalism, excellence, creativity, drive and determination as well as a value adding legacy and track record that is verifiable.
- The candidate will identify target markets, sell and procure products to the depot as well as sign/close oil trade deals with petroleum and new customers and grow the company’s markets.
- The Ideal candidate will carry out day to day sales administration duties including rendition of timely management reports and other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Tracking oil and Gas prices nationally and internationally and determining when to buy or sell as well as conducting trades through electronic medium on oil and Gas Products.
- Monitor Nigerian energy challenges, deregulation issues, pricing and Demands Patterns and risks inherent in products stocking.
- Develop an efficient Oil and Gas Stock control systems, with optimum re-order quantity, optimum Stock levels for the various products, and relevant Lead times.
- Liaising with various government agencies and compliance with extant Environmental laws and policies and maintaining ecological
- He/She will continually add to the portfolio of existing customers using outstanding prospecting skills, develop and nurture networks of industry contacts, vendors and other referral sources.
- Reports to Management and Peers regularly on activities of the company in line with Sales/ Marketing Objectives of the company.
- The candidate will initiate, process and oversee the short listing of the company with all the Oil and Gas Companies operating in Nigeria for routine Petroleum products supplies and Contracts.
How to Apply: