Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Honours degree in an engineering discipline.
Years of Experience: Minimum 7 years’ experience in an engineering management role within a brewing or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Implementation of leading World Class Manufacturing related initiatives such as PPMS(Perfect Plant Manufacturing Systems)
- Track record of delivering improvement by aligning key colleagues behind a clear, shared vision for change.
- Has presence to be able to influence maintenance culture positively towards departmental and site visions.
- Chartered Engineer – Member of Nigeria Society of Engineers and COREN Registered.
Context and Purpose of Role
- Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) business and currently operates on 3 sites within Nigeria with a portfolio of products including Stout, Malta, Lager, Spirits and Ready to drink brands. Nigeria is the 2nd largest market for the Guinness Stout brand globally. It is quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a significant player in the national economy.
- We are looking to fill the role of Engineering Manager, Ogba in the Supply Chain function to serve as an integral member towards the delivery of our performance ambition through the areas of plant efficiency, particularly Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) in Packaging & Brewing, asset maintenance and cost reduction.
- The role is responsible for managing programs that ensure 100% availability of services/utilities on the site through the management of personnel and asset, delivery of asset care in line with Diageo standards, embedding materials requisition planning process for engineering spares to optimize maintenance.
- The Engineering Manager, Ogba will also drive the Diageo Africa Supply BPM objectives on utilities cost, maintenance cost, energy ratio and environmental set targets.
- Responsible for all operations in the Engineering department. Driving compliance, enforcing technical/functional adherence/compliance, reporting & maintaining engineering standards in the brewery to achieve set plant efficiencies.
- Responsible for Capability Development within Engineering.
- Drive Compliance with Diageo Risk Management Standards within the Engineering department.
- Enforce the company’s standards of health, safety and environmental practices, the protection of personnel in the brewery as well as the protection of the company assets.
- Responsible for Engineering cost management, driving continuous improvement and cost reduction within Engineering using World Class Manufacturing tools.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply