Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Relationship Manager
- Learning & Development Consultant (PBB)
Relationship Manager job vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job Title: Learning & Development Consultant (PBB)
Job ID: 17362
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- To deliver professional and quality learning solutions, training and related staff development programmes to all staff of the Stanbic IBTC Bank’s Personal and Business Banking unit (PBB).
- The initiatives implemented are to align with the strategic intent and direction of the overall business and result in improved individual and business performance.
- To ensure that all programmes implemented result in positive return on investment for the business
- Own the process of ensuring that the learning and development needs of the PBB unit staff are proactively identified and met.
- Partner with the PBB unit in ensuring a structured approach to the delivery of identified needs.
- Vendor engagement: Identify suitable training vendors and ensure satisfactory delivery of programmes.
- Own the process of developing Personal Development Plans for all PBB staff.
- Implementation of Personal Development Plans in the most cost effective manner
- Ensure alignment of leaning and development programmes to the Personal and Business Banking (PBB) Unit’s strategy
- Ensure all programmes implemented result in a positive return on investment and impact the bottom line positively by measuring the impact of key learning initiatives with a view to determining ROI (Return on training investments)
- Update learning intervention materials in line with policy/procedural/legislative changes.
- Update existing learning Pathway per role for PBB staff
- Render periodic (monthly, quarterly and annual ) L&D activity reports to the business and the line.
- Facilitate learning / training programmes
- Deliver an e-learning framework and content for PBB
- Drive the usage of online learning and alternative learning platforms
- Influence behaviours towards desired change
Administration of Initiatives:
- Ensure the tracking of all course attendance via SAP LSO across the business
- Devise monitoring tools and thereafter monitor effectiveness of training and other people development activities.
- Establish monitoring and evaluation of programmes to ensure the right people are developed, their performance improved and that there is a return on investment for the business
- Manage overall Learning and Development budget – keep track of L&D expenditure ensuring reconciliation of L&D accounts
- Management of the Learning & Development centre
Team Work & Managing Relationships:
- Establish and leverage relationships with third party training suppliers
- Effective relationship management within the L&D team to ensure achievement of business goals
- Consult with the business functional leadership and HC Business Partners (HC BP) to establish priority needs within Stanbic IBTC annually
- Work closely with the HC team and the business leaders to deliver exceptional business performance through the provision of first class people development initiatives.
- Work with HC and business leadership to identify and implement Leadership development initiatives.
- Build effective relationships, influence and motivate business leaders to ensure their wholehearted commitment to effective application of people development policies and practices e.g. coaching, capability mapping, people plans etc.
- Share best practice with, and provide feedback to, the business leadership on people related issues, climate and local development and initiatives.
- Personal update of information from circulars/GRG
- Lead training in line with new business initiatives – own responsibility
- Certified on “Train the Trainer”.
- Personal accreditation as Master Assessor
- Flawless consulting skills
- Business Acumen
Consult with the line:
- Provide advice to business units/Point of Representation (POR’s) regarding learning interventions e.g. content, target audience, availability, delivery channels, description of learning intervention, expected learning outcomes etc.
- Conduct needs analyses/skills audits in the business to ascertain knowledge and skills gaps and the relevance of current core learning interventions e.g. Content, target audience, availability, delivery channels etc.
- Act as change agent
- Establish close working relationships with countries, matrix managers, line manager, HC managers and all other stakeholders in supporting the business plan / strategies.
Key Performance Measures
- Ensure a continuous alignment of learning interventions with training requirements.
- Increased demand for learning interventions
- Up to date, relevant learning interventions
- Improvement in the feedback from internal clients in response to bi-annual service questionnaire
- Personal Development Plan objectives met
- Migration of traditional learning to alternative learning products/methods and channels
- Increased stakeholder satisfaction in the line as a result of improved skills/competencies in the business
- Migration of traditional training to alternative learning products, methods and channels
- Increased stakeholder satisfaction in line
- Productivity – Plan to achieve most cost effective delivery at 60 % of available working days per month
- Multi-skilling on 5 core learning interventions
- ED, Personal and Business Banking (PBB)
- Head, Personal Banking
- Head, Business Banking
- Head, Commercial Banking etc.
- Zonal Managers
- Regional Managers
- All other PBB staff
- Branch Managers
- Programme Vendors
- Standard Bank Group Head office Learning and Development team
- Counterparts in other Standard Bank countries
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.2 first degree in any relevant social science course.
- A Master’s degree or a Professional certificate in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in HR / people development roles with a good understanding of delivery of Learning and Development interventions.
- Previous experience in business line will be an advantage
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.