Futures Group is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Capacity Building Specialist
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: PhD in public health or community health, international development, monitoring and evaluation or other related field preferred.
Years of Experience:
- 7 to10 years of experience in capacity building activities – with emphasis on sustainable and innovative approaches and experience in different levels of capacity building
- Minimum of ten years’ experience working in Nigeria or another developing country.
- Authorization to work in Nigeria
- Experience working with program financed by international donors, preferably USAID.
- Experience with HIV/AIDS programs.
Remuneration in accordance with salary history and certified credentials.
Futures Group is seeking a Senior Capacity Building Specialist based in Abuja, Nigeria to provide technical leadership, management and oversight of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) capacity building activities at national and sub-national levels in the health sector. The Senior Capacity Building Specialist will work closely with senior project management and supervise staff.
- Lead development, implementation, and monitoring of the capacity building strategy for individual, organizational, and institutional capacity building.
- Oversee capacity building activities at national and sub-national levels
- Participate in key stakeholder and project staff meetings
- Travel to states as needed
- Supervise staff as needed
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply