KPMG is looking for young, vibrant and forward thinking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications and Knowledge Management Coordinator
Educational Qualification: First degree in Social Sciences or Arts or its equivalent.
Years of Experience: 7-9 years in related field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Organizational and coordination ability
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of Microsoft Office Share Point Server
- Good Computer skills, Searching the internet
- Social Media Measurement and analysis tools; Google certified etc
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Timeliness of deliverables related to research
Job Specification(s):Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the Firm’s external branding and corporate communication activities
- Ensure effective communications of key corporate messages within the organization at various locations – advertising and image building, change and corporate culture, communication policy, building a communication culture.
- Assist practitioners in navigating knowledge bases and creating content documents according to standards. Edit commentary/interpretations of content experts and internal submissions.
- Gaining and maintaining familiarity with KPMG key contacts and communication lines
- Implementation of Marketing Plans for and Events for KPMG Nigeria
- Assist with monitoring documents submitted to the microweb for compliance with brand and image regulatory policies, procedures and practices, and ensure that high quality standards and taxonomy are enforced.
- Content and strategy manager for the KPMG Social Media platforms; coordinator and correspondence manager for the various units and practices.
- Developing, managing, maintaining and measuring/reporting on selected engagement platforms and channels in line with the function’s mandate.
- Developing and executing strategic communication plans, policies and guidelines relating to issue, risk and crises management, and measurement thereof including liaison with Global counterparts.
- Assist division knowledge managers to develop knowledge management strategies and process suited to their needs, ensuring adherence to brand central and Brand regulatory compliance in capturing and submitting high quality and value content to the microweb.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply