Business Connexion Group is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Engineer
- Completed Diploma in Information Technology
- Minimum Certifications/Accreditations
- Certification: A+, N+, MCSE, MCITP
Years of Experience:
- Technical: Competent contributor that can work without supervision in the Technical Support area, with a minimum experience of between 2 and 4 years.
- Operational: Experience within one main sector (AMS). Managed small projects. Has exposure to cross-cultural experiences.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Represented multiple or larger groups of internal and external stakeholders on individual contributor level.
- Requires detailed knowledge of theories and practices related to the technical field and limited knowledge of other functions.
- Leadership: Not required for this role.
Essential behavioural success factors:
- Examining Information
- Articulating Information
- Showing Composure
- Team Working
- Meeting Timescales
- Documenting Facts
- Interpreting Data
- Interacting with People
Important behavioural success factors:
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Making Decisions
- Conveying Self-Confidence
- Resolving Conflict
- Providing Insights
- Establishing Rapport
- To provide more routine hardware service, or ‘remote’ diagnostic activities under supervision.
- Maintain the relevant client’s Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensure to follow correct call logging and escalation procedures
- Be aware of changes in client’s strategic objectives and ICT requirements
- Analyse client needs and advise on certain solutions in conjunction with the relevant BCX competencies
- To adhere to relevant on-site customer requirements
- Strive for client satisfaction and compliments
- Key Relationships / Stakeholder relationships
- Service Delivery Manager, BCX Competency Centres, BCX Delivery Team, Client Employee/Users, Team Leader, Supervisor
- Ensure to keep current with the relevant technology requirements, including training
- Ensure to use appropriate operating systems, hardware, tools and/or paper documentation to maintain the configuration management system, including the configuration management database (CMDB)
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply