A newly established tertiary educational institution located in Ogun-State is currently conducting a search for full-time and part-time academic and non-academic position. Our mission is to create a stimulating and conducive learning environment for our students and staff and to improve the quality of health care delivery in Nigeria through excellent education. If these sound like what you want, we will be delighted to hear from you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Academic Staff (Lecturer)
- Administrative Secretary
Academic Staff (Lecturer) Job vacancy at A New Tertiary Institution in Ogun State
Job Title: Academic Staff (Lecturer)
Suitable candidates for this position MUST possess:
- Candidates for this position must possess a PhD or Masters degree in the following areas: (Chemistry, Chemical Sciences, Biological Science, Physics/Physical Sciences), Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Computer Science, Mathematics, Pharmacy, Laboratory Science, Sociology, English, any health related sciences including Nursing/Midwifery, Environmental Science, Environmental Health, Public Health or any related background.
Benefits of Working at this Institution
- Attractive salary package for successful candidates
- Opportunity to work in an excellent and friendly environment with potential for career advancement and personal development.
- Periodic training and excellent support system to enable successful candidates to excel beyond their personal potentials.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should indicate the position they are applying to in the subject/title of their e-mail.
- We are committed to diversity in the workplace and have pride in our devotion to diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Application Deadline 16th June, 2016.
Click Next to access the next vacant positions.