Savannah Suites is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executives
Job Location: Abuja
Educational Qualification: Minimum HND in any relevant field
Years of Experience: Required Skills
- Hospitality management : 5 to 8 years
- Marketing in hospitality industry : 3 to 5years
- Abuja market knowledge : 6 to 7 years
- Marketing skills
A marketer in the hotel industry is responsible for maximizing a hotel’s revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities. A hotel marketer must maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and gain a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of a hotel’s customers.
A hotel marketer will be responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exibition
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply