National Cancer Prevention Programme (NCPP) is set to deploy Mobile Cancer Centres, and wishes to recruit qualified professionals with passion for saving lives, to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Consultant Family Physician
- Consultant Pathologist
- Consultant Gynaeculogist / General Surgeon / Ophthalmologist
- Medical Officer
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- Registered Nurse
- Outreach/Admin Officer
- Consultant Radiologist
Consultant Family Physician job vacancy at National Cancer Prevention Programme (NCPP)
Job Title: Consultant Family Physician
Job Type: Full-Time
- Fellow, National Postgraduate Medical College or equivalent, Surgical / Gynaecological and Endoscopic/Sonological experience would be an advantage.
- Experience and training in a mission hospital would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send a one-page of their resumes to: email@example.com quoting the position as the subject of your email. The one-page resume must include your recent passport photograph, languages you speak, and details of two referees.
Note: Accommodation may be available for successful candidates. Only short-listed Candidate will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.