Interra Networks Limited seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Business Development Officer
- Software Developer
- Sales Officer
- Senior Software Developer
Business Development Officer Job vacancy at Interra Networks Limited
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja, F.C.T
- To achieve revenue targets and build sustainable client relationships thereby ensuring customer satisfaction par excellence.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Locating, developing, defining business opportunities as well as negotiating, and closing business deals utilizing both traditional and online platforms.
- Generate new business with assigned clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
- Develop a list of prospects in both the public & private sector across target markets.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Coordinate presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Develop and manage long-term customer relationships via written and verbal communication channels.
- Explore synergies and solutions for working with national and global partners as well as affiliates.
- Updating sales transactions using the CRM funnel.
- Market intelligence and research.
- Coordinating business development projects as and when applicable.
- Support the marketing unit by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Administering technical presentations and establishing how a product meets client needs.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned to team by Management.
- Highly creative and innovative
- A sales-focused business developer.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Results driven and highly focused on Return On Investments (ROI)
- Good relationship building skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of business development principles
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to work under pressure and within environment of change, maintaining consistent quality.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Good dress sense and presentation
- Ability to close deals
- Must be highly disciplined
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of bachelors degree in any field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in B2B marketing.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.