Creative Associates International is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Criminal Justice/CVE Expert
Job Location: Abuja
Educational Qualification: Advanced degree in counterterrorism, security studies and/or criminal justice;
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in countering violent extremism, criminal justice, counterterrorism and/or crime & violence prevention;
- Demonstrated experience working in West Africa, developing countries and/or multi-lateral organizations;
- Experience in policy development;
- Ability to relocate to Abuja, Nigeria; and
- Fluency in French a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in applying public health models of crime prevention, especially in developing countries;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering trainings;
Job Specification(s): Position Summary:
The Criminal Justice/CVE Expert will lead technical assistance efforts for ECOWAS staff members in criminal justice, countering violent extremism, and violence prevention. The position will require the ability to conduct trainings, generate consensus among variety of stakeholders, and develop policy recommendations. Previous experience working with multi-lateral organizations and/or in the West Africa region is preferred.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Criminal Justice/CVE Expert will report to the Program Director.
- Provides technical assistance to ECOWAS;
- Develops and delivers trainings as needed;
- Develops and/or modifies CVE and criminal justice tools based on capacity building needs; and
- Provides policy and strategy recommendations to ECOWAS.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply