Clayfields & Harrow Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have a university degree in relevant field.
Years of Experience:A minimum of 5yrs work experience in facility management.
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Performance manage, develop and train staff
- Prepare and track facility budget
- Monitor expenses and payments
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost effectiveness
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
Apply Before: 8th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org