Tetra Pak Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Key Account Manager (Processing)
- Reward & Payroll Admin – HR Service Center
Key Account Manager (Processing) job vacancy at Tetra Pak
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Processing)
Job Code: LAG00001H
- To deliver sales targets, champion partnership with strategic accounts, application of the industry value chain model, contributing to the company’s relationship management strategy and mobilizing internal and external resources to implement growth objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sales Growth Required to drive sales in line with agreed targets. Identify the opportunities to increase customer profitability for a sustainable and profitable mutual growth.
- Budgeting and Planning Participate in the budgeting process to define the annual sales budget and medium targets for the areas of responsibility
- Customer Management Develop, at different levels, a transverse relationship with the customer and ensure Strategic alignment. Understand the Customer activity (competitive environment, growth strategy, productivity, profitability). Identify the Customer needs and drive opportunities in agreement with the processing sales strategy.
- Strategy Execution Develop and execute the local strategies for the food categories, cosmetic and E &D
- Drive productivity Utilize the mandatory global processes and tools
Required Working Relationship
- Processing Director
- Pre-project engineering Manager and Technical Service and Sales Manager
- Carton Technical Service Technicians, Engineers and TKAM’s
- Managerial and sales contacts in the cluster
- Automation and technical support staff in TPPS Sweden
- Customers operations staff, from production manager to machine operators
- Customers engineering and maintenance staff
- Sub-contractors / Suppliers
Education and Qualifications:
- B.Sc Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Business related fields
- Masters in Business Administration
- SAP Profiency
- Minimum 5 years food processing experience. 3 of which would be in a sales leadership position
Knowledge & Skills:
- Selling skills
- Strategic planning
- Customer relationship
- Commercial awareness
- Food processing knowledge – dairy and beverage focus.
- Technical and System expertise
Behavior & Attitude
- Self Driven
- Analytical and Logical Thinking.
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Team Player
- Calm under pressure
- Cost conscious
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.