Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Compliance Manager, Onitsha
- Client Service Executive – Priority Banking
- HR Business Partner – Retail Banking, Corporate Affairs and Brands & Marketing
Compliance Manager, Onitsha job vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Job ID: 516105
Job Function: Compliance
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Drive, coordinate and monitor initiatives and actions to ensure the Bank’s branches operate in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and policies and standards including those relevant to the prevention of money laundering.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide timely regulatory advice and recommendations on key issues for the branches within the designated cluster structure.
- Ensure AML regulations, policies and requirements are clearly communicated to branch staff.
- Provide support to branches in complying with the new and changing regulations, as well as Group policies and standards
Regulatory Compliance Training:
- Deliver refresher trainings to branch staff on key Group Compliance policies and procedures.
- Manage, coordinate and deliver appropriate training programme to ensure branch staff are sufficiently trained to apply and administer AML related controls in their day to day business activities.
- Assist in the development of an effective compliance culture in the branches by promoting the benefits of ethical business conduct and benefits of compliance.
Branch Reviews & Reporting:
- Coordinates and performs Branch Reviews for the branches within the cluster structure.
- Prepare and send MI to Country, Head Compliance on the activities within the designated cluster structure. This includes reporting of trends and risks (both existing and emerging) for management actions and decisions.
CDD Advisory Services:
- Provide general CDD advisory to the branches within the cluster structure to ensure the Bank operates in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and Group policies in relation to KYC/CDD.
- Use general knowledge of business products undertaken in the jurisdiction to work with business compliance specialists to respond to regulatory questions as it relates to the branches.
- Assist the Country Head of Compliance to ensure that the procedures, and controls in place are operating effectively in order to mitigate money laundering risk.
- Assist the Country Head of Compliance in the implementation of country level programmes and initiatives to enhance AML awareness and effort.
- Proactively drive the development and maintenance of good relationship with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate levels.
- Ensure close working relationship with the business, Regulatory/Business Compliance and FCC resources and ensure that there is a clear delineation of duties and responsibilities among various parties.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.