Honeywell Group is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent experience.
Years of Experience: A minimum of 7 years of practical experience in the process control or process industries is required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft platforms
- Knowledge of Windows 2000 server, Windows 2003 server, Windows XP server and Windows XP client.
- Knowledge of networking is a plus.
- Experience in the Refining, Chemical, Pulp and Paper or Life Sciences industries preferred.
- Proficient in personal computer desktop applications including word processors, spreadsheets, presentation packages, databases, electronic mail, web browsers, and other specialized applications, as required
- To manage a project engineering team that implements customised complex and/or standard engineering solutions, usually representing significant portions, (work packages) of a large project, to successful completion and within budgeted time and cost constraints.
- To support the implementation of projects in line with C&ES objectives including continuous improvement of margin, customer satisfaction, schedule, working capital and safety performance.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply