Enabled Solutions seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below;
Job Title: Procurement Specialist 1
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A good Degree in relevant field from an accredited institution.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office including Word and Excel.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- To ensure procurement activities are in support of the customer’s requirement for delivery of correct items and materials in accurate quantities and quality to the correct location and at the correct time.
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers
- Managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with the client by ensuring that the materials and services requirements of a specific line of business are provided to the client’s requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients’ supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the clients
Apply Before: 30th June, 2016.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com