Guinness Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Reserve
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: HND/University Degree in commercial or equivalent field.
Years of Experience: Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role, either within an FMCG or luxury environment.
- Cross functional experience across commercial / marketing.
- An understanding of competitors, distributors and key customers, and what it takes to win in the luxury sphere.
- An expert coach and trainer of both functional and leadership capability development. Able to instill luxury understanding and capability into the Guinness Nigeria Reserve team.
- Comprehensive commercial and financial decision making experience including channel profitability and targeted trade investment.
- A passion for Luxury and Reserve, with a real ambition to achieve breakthrough in this space.
Job Specification(s): Top 3- 5 Accountabilities
Externally focused Commercial opportunity identification and Strategy development.
Unlocks consumer, shopper and customer insights to generate breakthrough performance opportunities.
Deeply understands external opportunities to drive the creation and execution of a clear and powerful commercial strategy for Diageo’s Reserve portfolio in Nigeria. Takes full ownership for winning.
Relationship Management with key External and Internal stakeholders and Influencers
- Can influence and lead cross-functionally to get stakeholder ownership for Reserve objectives. Can orchestrate Consumer Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Field Sales and the broader business to achieve shared outcomes.
- Skilled in building customer collaboration and commitment at all stage of the value chain. Negotiates with skill to achieve win-win outcomes. Builds sustainable relationships.
- Coaches and trains the Reserve team to fulfill their potential. Infuses luxury knowhow and knowledge, while building strong transferable functional skills. Builds a healthy Reserve talent pipeline.
- Delivers Reserve short and long term financial objectives sustainably.
- Able to identify and prioritise highest value creating activities and role models rapid approach to swift, effective decision making.
- Drive rigour and discipline in all executional activities to enable performance measurement and continuous improvement.
- Champions compliance and ethics in business delivery with zero tolerance of non-compliant behaviour.
- Clearly identifies, deploys and holds accountability for delivering Reserve executional standards.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Additional Information: Policies highly relevant to the Commercial Function
12 (twelve) policies are relevant to the role of Head of Reserve, in addition, the Company has 15 (fifteen) global policies and a Code of Business. These policies are available on the Compliance and Ethics page of Mosaic. It is your responsibility to be fully aware of the policies when you commence this role and if you have any questions for clarification, please consult your Line Manager.