Safe Parking Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Graduate Social Media Strategist/Community Manager
- Dispatch Rider/Driver
- Content Writers/Graphic Designer
- Entry-level E-commerce Product Photographer
- Entry-level Outbound/Inventory Warehouse Officer
Graduate Social Media Strategist/Community Manager job vacancy at Safe Parking Limited
Job Title: Graduate Social Media Strategist/Community Manager
- Candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining company’s presence on social media sites, which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, as well as blogs.
- Analysts will be in charge of increasing the overall exposure of the company though search engine optimization (SEO) and by finding ways to use these keywords in marketing strategies employed by marketing team.
- Will also monitor emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into company’s business, marketing and public relation strategies.
- Candidate will use their creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness, sales and promote customer service through the social media networks.
- Study trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study emerging social media tools and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
- For us, Candidate will study the audience that our business is attempting to reach and offers us plans on how social media will work best for us and our business model.
- Candidate may write up reports for the team to show us the strategies available.
- A Bachelor’s degree minimum 2:2 in Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media Management, Business Communications or any degree. NYSC corp members with relevant experience may apply
- Candidate must have strong analytically skills to be able to interpret social media and other online data to react to issues and other concerns that may affect a company’s image or profit. Must be team player, but able to independently when needed.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- A unique experience in launching and scaling new internet concepts within Nigeria
- Becoming a part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around Nigeria
- A unique experience at working with the best brains and sharpest minds within Nigeria
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume/CV’s to:
- NYSC members who are looking for on-the-job training from may apply.
- Only Abuja residence can apply
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.