The Place is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Refrigerator and Air Condition Technician
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Certificate of Artisanship, Trade Test 1, 2 & 3, OND and other certification as applicable.
Years of Experience: – Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
– General maintenance of Air conditioning units (Split, Standing and Industrial)
– Ability to Install, diagnose and repair faulty systems both small and large units with specific
– Good literacy and supervisory skills.
– Ability to work in a fast paced and multi-located environment
– Good planning and organisational skills.
As a refrigeration and air-conditioning (RAC) engineer, your work would cover two broad areas:
• Refrigeration – installing and maintaining cooling systems in places like supermarkets, restaurants, hospitals, food processing plants and factories
• Air-Conditioning – installing servicing and repairing the systems that control air quality, temperature and humidity.
Other responsibilities includes:
Routine checks and logs of the status of AC units and Chillers in all outlets including the head office
To supervise and direct subordinate in performance of their duties.
Work closely with Restaurant and Eatery Managers on issues relating to AC’s and Chillers
Carry out quality assurance spot checks on subordinate work.
Liaise with specialist contractors to ensure that breakdowns are dealt with promptly and cost effectively.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Additional Information: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.