John Holt Plc. is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager (Internal Audit)
Job Location: Lagos
- B.Sc./HND qualification in a relevant field plus ACA; ACCA, CPA; IT PROFICIENCY.
Years of Experience: Minimum of (3) years in similar industry, external audit experience will be an added advantage.
- To carry out routine audit within the group effectively and efficiently.
- To interpret the company’s accounting policies, instructions and procedures in carrying out audit exercise as assigned and complete the exercise within the time allocated and report accordingly.
- To assist in carrying out high profile audit review/investigations as and when required by the executive management and as directed by the Head of Internal audit.
- To train non-qualified audit staff to an acceptable standard of proficiency.
- To act as custodian of the company’s assets this will necessitate regular and comprehensive assets verification throughout the group.
- To undertake a comprehensive year-end audit and accounting review exercise of units as the head of Internal Audit Department may assign.
- To carry out market survey for the purpose of re-checks.
- To carry out assignment as may be directed by the Head of Internal Audit department with a view to achieving the set goals of the department.
- To carry out system review as an integral part of the audit process, highlight recent changes and ensure existing controls are not impaired.
- Discuss and agree audit findings/recommendations with the auditee and the divisional management at the post audit exist meeting.
- To maintain at all the time in respect of all assignments- comprehensive records and information, compiled in a systematic manner (working paper file) to support audit work.
- To carry out inventory checks during audit of units, and as when directed and report accordingly.
- To carry out special investigations as may be directed and report accordingly.
Apply Before: 1st June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com