Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by the leading organization in Nigeria engaged in manufacturing, marketing and installation of ceiling and roofing products to recruit for suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- HND/BSc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering plus membership of NSE or COREN.NISP is added advantage.
- European or American university diploma (post or master degree or equivalent)
Years of Experience:
- 5 to 10 years in industrial environment at technician level
- 2 to 5 years in engineering environment at engineer level
- Medium voltage cabling and protection set-up
- Scada system
- Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Fluent technical English
- Siemens & Omron PLC programming and installation
- Understanding of P&ID, electrical diagram and mechanical drawing
- Cabling techniques
- Acts as a member of a technical team comprising the production, maintenance, quality and continuous improvement elements.
- To suggest and implement modification on the equipment (program, electrical cabling and/or mechanical set-up)
- Whenever necessary, participate in the specification, planning and setting up of projects for the installation of new equipment or their modification /replacement.
- Responsible for the respect and implementation of the highest standard in health and safety
- To keep updated and safe the equipment software of the company.
- To follow-up the preventive maintenance of the electrical equipment
- To train the technician and production staff
- To trouble shoot whenever necessary
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply