Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Engineering Specialist (Labeler Machine)
Job Location: Lagos
- B.sc or HND (minimum Lower credit/ 2nd class lower) in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from a reputable institution.
Years of Experience: 3- 4 years hands-on experience on the operation of high speed wrap round body rotary labelling machine with precision hot melt glue application.
- Good leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Engineering Specialist (Labeler Machine) will support all line operations aiming towards production of high quality Nestlé Pure Life products while optimizing maintenance cost and reducing waste on a high speed bottling line.
- Demonstrate clear and detailed understanding of rotary labelling machine
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of the principle of rotary labelling operation
- Carry out troubleshooting and repairs on rotary labelling machines
- Be familiar with Machinery safety & good GMP practice.
- Ensure safety of self, Product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
- Maintain Food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict compliance in the work place.
- Train and coach others on the use of the operation of the labelling operation.
- Leadership skills to train and coach other team members in order to develop their capabilities on labeler operations
- Ability to interpret Mechanical & Electrical Engineering drawings.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply