Culminate Consulting – We have been mandated by our client in the telecoms industry to recruit in the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Manager (PM)
Job Location: Lagos
- Good University degree in Engineering/Telecommunications or equivalent.
- APMP certificate and/or any other professional certificate will be an advantage.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 4 years extensive experience in telecoms.
- Knowledge of pertinent health and safety laws are essential.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- High negotiations skill
- Cost conscious and capable of budgeting, project planning and following it through
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- Manage all the projects of the company
- Devising and establishing a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Identifying training needs for Project Engineers.
- Ensure any external services are procured at best possible price.
- Compile, implement and oversee the necessary installations and acceptance
- To determining how customers’ expectations will change over time and what the organization needs to do to meet these changing expectations.
- Additionally he/she will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of a customer-focused culture within the organization.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization
- Defining project processes and procedures in conjunction with operation staff
- Responsible for supervision and performance of Project Engineers.
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Ensuring that customer requirements and expectations have been accurately identified and that the company is meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Proposes improvements proactively on the basis of technical possibilities and business policies
- Carries budget responsibility for the company (Opex and Capex)
Apply Before: Sunday 5th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should sent their CV’s to: email@example.com on/before the closing date above, with the relevant position applied for as heading