Stresert Services Limited is recruiting on behalf of her clients to fill the vacant positions below:
- Business Development Executive
- Electro-Mechanical Facility Technician
- Executive Assistant
- Fleet & Facility Manager
Accountant job vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
Job Title: Accountant
Job ref: acc_marine
Location: Oniru, Victoria Island Extension, Lagos State
- Employee in this job Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Accomplish the result by performing the duty
- Any other duty of similar deliverable that may be assigned from time to time
- The Candidate should preferably be a student member ICAN, an Accounting Technician, or final stages of the professional exams;
- A graduate with back ground in Accounting.
- Must have 3 – 5 years work experience in core accounting duties with the ability to run the department.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Corporate Finance, confidentiality
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and SAGE/Peach tree accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
Salary is N 150, 000 /m.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘acc_marine’ as subject of mail.
Note: Wrongly titled applications will not be opened. Applicants who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. Please be guided.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.