Head of Operation job vacancy at Petros Management Consulting
Job Title: Head of Operations
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Setting up the office to run at full capacity at all times;
- Maintaining the central filing system, general database and archives;
- Tracking and supervising all social media and advertising activities;
- Managing and supervising administrative staff;
- Preparing the departmental budget; and
- Undertake other such duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature from time to time as may be required.
The successful candidate should be in possession of the following:
- Minimum of an HND with experience in office management and business development process;
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, with evidence of managerial skills;
- Computer literate (excel, Microsoft outlook, Microsoft access, Microsoft word, QuickBooks, etc.);
- Proficient in the social media platforms;
- Based in the Anthony, Ikeja/Ilupeju axis of Lagos.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position or PREVIOUS to access the previous vacant position.