Oracle Corporation is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Enterprise Communication, North and West Africa
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: BS/BA preferred.
Years of Experience: 8+ years of sales experience in telecommunications, preferably selling IP, VOIP, Unified Communications, IMS or NGN solutions to large Enterprise customers
- Responsible for the sale of the Company’s products by actively creating and developing new Enterprise sales opportunities and managing and growing existing Enterprise customer relationships
- Work closely with other internal functions such as Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Engineering to address the complex solutions to meet the customer needs
- Conduct sales presentations, workshops and prepare proposals for customers
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas
- Follow and comply with Oracle processes for conducting business by adhering to Oracle polices, reporting procedures.
- Development of target accounts sales strategies through direct touch as well as through Channel Partners and Distribution.
- Development of executive relationships at the target Enterprise accounts
- Build the business case for the adoption of the Company’s value proposition with the target customers
- Be high-energy driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated track record of success in selling Business Communications solutions in North and West Africa region
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of competitors’ strategies/actions and develops counter-strategies to ensure Oracle’s success
- Deep experience with a consultative sales approach including preparing and presenting proposals for complex system solutions
- Proven and consistent success in exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Outstanding teaming skills and ability to coordinate and identify resources from various teams
- Able to work with and influence senior executives, CIO, CTO, Chief Architects etc.
- Good network of contacts in Enterprise customers across the region
- Strong knowledge of the business communication industry and associated companies
- Sales “hunter” that will build a substantial sales pipeline. Demonstrable success in prospecting for new opportunities independent of marketing.
- Experience in channel sales and strategic partnerships
- Oracle Communications enables trusted, first-class delivery of next-generation voice, data and unified communications services and applications across IP networks for service providers and enterprises.
- The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for sales and the development and growth of Enterprise business based on the Oracle Communications networks product portfolio in North and West Africa
- The company’s solutions are deployed by more than 1,900 service providers and enterprises globally, including 89 of the world’s top 100 communications companies.
- Oracle plans to make the networking offering a core offering in its Oracle Communications portfolio to enable customers to more rapidly innovate while simplifying their IT and network infrastructures. Oracle anticipates enterprise customers will be able to more effectively engage customers, deliver more innovative applications, and improve employee productivity.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply