John Snow Inc. is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Senior Grants/Compliance Manager
- Director of Finance & Administration
Senior Grants/Compliance Manager job vacancy at John Snow Inc.
Job Title: Senior Grants/Compliance Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- JSI seeks a dynamic and highly experienced candidate for Senior Grants/Compliance Manager position for a USAID – Integrated Health Program in Nigeria. This Program will be the flagship health project on USG support for improvements in reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health outcomes in Nigeria.
- The Senior Grants/Compliance Manager is a full-time position and will be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- This position is contingent upon award to JSI.
- Implementation and oversight of grant activities at state level under the various TOs;
- Identify funding opportunities, prepare and process grant applications and oversee the grant management and implementation for all public sector opportunities;
- Strengthen and maintain the necessary administrative structures and interdepartmental processes to ensure grant transparency, smooth implementation, reporting, requisite controls and monitoring;
- Primary point of contact for post-award grants implementation, and will ensure that all grant files are complete, accurate and up-to-date;
- Work closely with the finance team on budget development, cost monitoring and budget-reporting requirements.
- Roll-out the grants management framework including monitoring and reporting as per JSI policies and procedures. Ensure all sub-awards are in compliance with the donor and state government rules and regulations;
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in International Development, Social Science, Finance, Business Administration, or related field is required;
- Demonstrated ability to supervise multiple projects simultaneously;
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English;
- Demonstrated supervisory skills; and
- Ability to work well on a team.
- Progressive demonstrated experience working with USG, public or private international organizations, in a grants management position;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USG rules, regulations, policies and procedures in awarding and administering grants;
The Remuneration commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: No phone calls please. Principals only please
Application Deadline Open until the position is filled
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.