Engility Corporation is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Chief of Party – Nigeria Water and Sanitation
- Water Supply, Wastewater and Sanitation Specialist
- Water and Sanitation Engineer
- Water Utility Specialist
- Water Utility Reform Advisor and Specialist
- Legislative Reform/Policy Advisor and Specialist
- Institutional Strengthening Specialist
- Water/Wastewater Tariff Specialist
- Private Sector Engagement Expert and Specialist
- Rural Water Service Delivery Specialist
- Stakeholder Engagement Specialist
- Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist
- Project Management and Operations Specialist
- Human Resource Management Specialist
- Public Financial Management Specialist
- Finance and Accounting Specialist
- Procurement and Grants Specialist
- ICITAP Law Enforcement Advisor 15 – Nigeria
- Chief of Party – Power Africa Expansion
Chief of Party – Nigeria Water and Sanitation Job vacancy at Engility Corporation
Job Title: Chief of Party – Nigeria Water and Sanitation
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- International Resources Group, an Engility company, is currently seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded water and sanitation activity in Nigeria.
- The COP will be responsible for overall activity management, implementation, and oversight of the project.
- S/he will serve as the primary liaison to USAID.
- S/he will be a skilled project manager with proven ability to provide technical, financial, and administrative management of the project.
- S/he will have strong experience managing complex activities in Africa, preferably Nigeria.
- S/he will review and monitor contract reporting and deliverables, oversee the recruitment and engagement of technical staff, and coordinate with home office staff.
Minimum Tangible Qualifications
- Advanced Degree in Water Resources Management, Environmental Sanitation, Water Supply Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development or other relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible international work experience required with significant management or supervisory roles
- Prior Chief of party or equivalent experience on projects of similar scope and size
- Firm understanding of the water and sanitation sector, its institutions, and strategies for sector strengthening and improvement
- Experience managing complex activities in Africa
- Direct experience in the water and sanitation sector in Africa preferred
- Experience on USAID projects preferred
- Nigeria experience preferred
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.