A key player in the FMCG sector, is seeking to bring on board a vibrant and well experienced individual to fill the role below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Managers
Job Location: Lagos and Abuja
Educational Qualification: Educated to minimum Bachelors Degree (preferably with an MBA) level ideally in a Business related subject – from a recognised University.
Years of Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in sales preferably within an FMCG environment
- Additional functional experience, preferably in marketing, trade marketing and/or finance is an advantage
- Experience of managing and leading sales teams.
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management including GMD, GM, FC.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
Personal Qualities And Behavioral Traits:
- Decision making
- Relationship management
- Team player
- Supervision & coaching
- Hard working.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply