British American Tobacco is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Freight Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: BSc. or HND in Sciences or any relevant field
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 (three) years’ experience in import/export clearance activities.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain processes especially logistics.
- Understanding of International Chamber of Commerce Incoterms and International Trade requirements in general
- Sound knowledge of legal requirements with respect to movement of cargo across ECOWAS
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Computer literate: ability to analyse and report data, using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and spreadsheet applications.
- Good inter-personal communication skills using electronic and other media.
- Very good self-organisation skills
- Familiarity with ERP systems and understanding of internal information flows.
Apply Before: 30th May, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply