Ventures Platform is looking to hire dynamic, smart and forward thinking individuals to fill the vacant positions below:
- Pool Driver
- Cafe (Restaurant) Assistant
- Graduate Front Desk and Community Officer – Hybrid Incubator
- Programme Manager- Hybrid Incubator
- Team Lead, Community and Facility Management Services- Hybrid Incubator
- Executive Assistant to the Programme Manager – Hybrid Incubator
- Graduate Marketing, Events and Communications Officer
Pool Driver job vacancy at Ventures Platform
Job Title: Pool Driver
- We are looking to hire dynamic, smart and forward thinking individuals to join our workforce in Ventures Platform.
- We are a “hybrid” Incubator and we offer training, mentorship, seed funding, shared services and incubation to existing and aspiring tech entrepreneurs with unique ideas in Health Tech, Government Tech, Agric. tech and “Tech as an enabler”. Our current vacancy is that of a pool driver.
- The pool driver will be responsible for driving employees and visitors to and fro their destinations and maintenance of assigned vehicle.
Other duties shall include but not be limited to:
- Drive all VP personnel and official guests/visitors as and when required
- Service car and determine if repairs are needed
- Get oil changed and fluids checked regularly
- Vacuum and clean interior of car
- Wax and wash exterior of car
- Ensuring that assigned vehicle is equipped with necessary amenities
- Checking car condition daily
- Pick up and throw away debris after passengers have exited the vehicle
- Carry packages and luggage to required destination as and when required
- Perform errands as and when required
- The ideal candidate will be Must be able to address colleagues in corporate/diplomatic manner;
- Should have a flexible approach to work;
- Should be organized; Must have a neat appearance;
- Must be reliable and polite and should have good vision and hearing.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected]
Note: Should you meet our job requirements, we will get back to you in order to schedule a job interview.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position .