National Mirror Newspaper urgently require the services of suitable candidate to fill the position below;
Job Title: Online Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: B.A/IB.S. required.
Years of Experience:
- 2-3 years of business development experience, social media, media advertising industries, managing online services! businesses
- Long-term strategic planner; results-driven, superior cross-group collaboration and communication skills and organizational agility
- High Degree of competency with Internet, G-mail, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. High comfort level with latest social networking tools and mobile communications.
- Journalism experience desirable, but not required.
- Proven track record in closing sales, delivering independent financial, competitive and business analyses; excellent contract negotiation skills
- Advanced negotiator with demonstrable record of success in and understanding of the online marketing environment and trends (including search, display, social media, mobile, partnerships)
Job Specification(s): Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Staff to execute strategic business plan and help develop and close sponsorships, partnerships, membership packages and other revenue streams
- Work with staff on marketing, advertising and promotion planning, including identifying opportunities for National Mirror Online
- Leverage social networking and customer relationship management tools
- Work directly with potential customers and business partners to close sales for the website.
- Successfully drive key initiatives through collaboration on product and site development and site marketing with Web editor
Apply Before: 2nd June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: [email protected]