MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Title: New Media Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: LLB, BA, BTECH, BSC, HND, BED or BENG
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
Other Requirements: Experience & Training:
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- Experience in corporate communications
- Ability to interpret and implement Communications strategy
- Experience in deploying web communications, new media marketing activities
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Social Media/ Digital Communication
Drive effective deployment of new media strategy in alignment with business objectives in general and reputational priorities in particular:
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Monitor and track MTN on new media platforms, provide ongoing analysis and reports to the relevant business units
- Identify perception management opportunities in the new media space and escalate critical issues for speedy resolution
- Generate informative and insightful reports about MTNN activity and mention same in the social media space
- Develop reader-friendly content that communicates relevant corporate objectives and important customer information to foster articulation of the MTN point of view and engender empathy towards the MTN brand
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Apply Before: 3rd June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply