Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: WIFI Networks Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelors/Master of Science in Computer Science or Telecommunications is desired.
Years of Experience: 2-4 years in IT wireless domain especially on Cisco access points
- Packet Network technologies/protocols including IPv4, IPv6, Ethernet,
- Wireless Equipment including routers, switches and Access points
- Cabling technologies.
- Expert knowledge of wireless networks; TCP/IP , Routing and Switching
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in IP network and Wireless technologies
- The ability to work “on-call” and off-shift hours as required to support network and equipment maintenance, upgrades, and service interruptions.
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues
- Proven problem-solving skills with experience and background in solving complex design, network problems and issues.
- CCNA / CCNA – WIRELESS
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful planning, design, implementation and optimization of new network products/services.
- Provide trouble resolution for escalated network issues.
- Perform after hours support duties to sustain network systems and service levels.
- Develop, document, implement and maintain processes and procedures related to service delivery.
- Partner with peers to ensure reliability, availability and scalability thresholds are maintained.
Apply Before: 21st May, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]