A Baking Industry in Lagos is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Educational Qualification: BSC/HND
Years of Experience: Applicant is required to have 2 years progressive customer service or direct marketing experience.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Others may be assigned:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Process orders, forms, and requests
- Organize workflow to meet client timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage client’s records
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product inquiries.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Service Oriented: Treats customers courteously, responds to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Proactive: Proactively identifies customer needs
- Problem solving: Takes responsibility to resolve customer complaints.
- Flexibility/Adaptation – Demonstrates flexibility in work practices, procedures or processes; Shares information, resources, and ideas and works actively to resolve conflict to a positive outcome. – Adapts to change, open to new possibilities, handles pressure and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
- Emotional Control: Ability to maintain a rational and objective demeanour when faced with stressful or difficult situations or client
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply