Sosaco Nigeria Limited seeks suitable candidates for employment as part of our business expansion project.
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Operations Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Machine Operators – Bouillion Cube Pressing and Wrapping
- Blending Machine Operators
- Maintenance Technicians
Quality Assurance Manager job vacancy at Sosaco Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- • Coordinate the activities in the In-Line Laboratory so as to ensure precise and timely analysis of products on-line and give feedback to appropriate plants in order to guarantee first time quality (FTQ).
- • Set up a functional in-line laboratory in each processing plant.
- • Co-ordinate all activities of the in-line Quality Control laboratory.
- • Establish, in collaboration with the Manufacturing Managers, key quality parameters at startup of processing operations.
- • Organize organoleptic assessment of all products for the purpose of correction of deviations on line and release for filling for all the shifts.
- • Evaluate the performance of all the filling machines through regular determination of the dispersion due to the product on the entire filling lines (instant machine test & others inclusive).
- • Ensure prompt feedback to the Line Operators on quality deviations for corrective actions during processing operations in all the plants in the factory.
- • Prepare daily net weight update for Management information & decision.
- • Prepare weekly trend analysis on key quality parameters for circulation to the Manufacturing Managers and Management.
- • Maintain a regular periodic Internal Control Plan (ICP) for all the rapid in-line instruments to guarantee reliability in analysis, guarantee quality of products and enhance first time release of products.
- • Liaise with QA to ensure regular calibration of all in-line rapid measuring instruments and their correlation with the reference instruments.
- • Train and supervise subordinates on the use of new rapid equipment, maintain good laboratory practices and discipline.
- • Set up and maintain a functional in-line laboratory in each plant in the factory (long term).
- • Maintain a safe working environment.
- • Ensure that necessary safety kits are in place and put to use especially in areas involving the use of chemicals in all processing lines.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Food Technology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, or related disciplines (MSc/MBA is an added advantage)
- · 5-8 years working experience in a bouillion cube packaging industry.
Salary is competitive and it is in line with industry standard
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet the requirements should send their detailed C.V. to email@example.com (indicating the desired position) latest June 30, 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.