Palladium Group seeks to recruit qualified and suitable candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Communication Adviser – Knowledge and Learning
2.) OVC Study Coordinator
3.) Deputy Team Leader, Operations
4.) Senior OVC M&E Resident Advisor
5.) Technical Support Officer – Enugu
6.) Technical Support Officer – Lagos
7.) Technical Support Officer – Kaduna
8.) Associate, Project Operations
9.) Brand Adviser
10.) Technical Support Officer – Key Influencers
11.) Communications Officer
Communication Adviser – Knowledge and Learning job vacancy at Palladium Group
Job Title: Communication Adviser – Knowledge and Learning
Project Overview and Role
- Are you an effective communications or marketing specialist with experience in designing and delivering strategic and innovative ways to help organisations make their mark?
- Are you brimming with ideas and creativity as well the confidence to know what works for a range of different audiences? Do you have a good track record in the successful delivery of communication or marketing campaigns? Then we have the job for you!
- We are looking for experienced applicants with a good understanding of knowledge management for the role of Communications Advisor ? knowledge and learning; to help capture V4C?s knowledge and learning and to share this in a variety of ways with our donor and other partners.
- The preferred candidate must have experience of managing strategic communications and/or knowledge management for other organisations. Impeccable writing skills and an eye for great design are a must. Applicants from the private sector, as well as development programmes are encouraged to apply.
- This role is responsible for ensuring effective and timely delivery of the Programme?s strategy for capturing and communicating knowledge and learning to a range of external audiences.
1.) Capturing knowledge and learning:
- Working with V4C partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries to generate and record stories of how V4C initiatives have affected their lives and / or work
- Working with the V4C team to ensure that they are reflecting on their own learning and these are being captured and communicated on an ongoing basis.
- Working with V4C partners to capture their learning and communicate their results.
2.) Storing knowledge and learning:
- Working with software programmers to ensure the development of a functional intranet which will serve as a repository for all V4C resources
- Ensuring that the information management systems that support internal knowledge generation and learning are maintained and updated regularly.
- Ensuring that all V4C reports and documents adhere to the V4C quality assurance standards before uploading, storage and dissemination
3.) Communicating knowledge and learning:
- Identifying and managing innovative packaging and marketing techniques to share stories of change to stakeholders for uptake in other settings
- Designing and organising events for V4C staff, partners and stakeholders to interact and share and learn lessons from each other.
- Developing briefs and other knowledge products as identified.
- Producing progress reports and other reports as required.
- Regularly updating and maintaining the V4C website with content relating to the progress of the programme.
Minimum education and experience required:
- Post-Graduate degree in a relevant business, project management or development field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a communications, marketing or knowledge management role in business or development
- Experience of developing and managing delivery of strategic objectives
- Experienced in analysis and distillation of evidence
- Familiarity with online communications tools including Content Management Systems and social media
- Commitment to gender equality and social justice
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment is essential, in Africa/Nigeria an advantage
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.