Society for Family Health (SFH) require competent candidates for the following vacant positions below:
1.) State Programme Officer (SPO) – SHiPS for MARPS Project – Lagos
2.) State Programme Officer (SPO) – SHiPS for MARPS Project – Benue
3.) Demand Creation Representative (DCR)
State Programme Officer (SPO) – SHiPS for MARPS Project – Lagos job vacancy at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Job Title: State Programme Officer (SPO) – SHiPS for MARPS Project
Job Reference Code: SPOSHIPs_Lagos-ext
- This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the State Team Leader (STL) in the region.
- This position will coordinate the implementation of HIV Prevention among female sex workers (FSWs) – brothel and non-brothel based.
- S/He will increase access to a comprehensive package of HIV sexual prevention activities at sufficient intensity and quality for FSWs.
- The project also aims to improve continuum of community- and facility-based prevention, care and treatment for FSWs through its HTC and STI services, and referrals.
- The successful candidate will therefore increase internal and external referral and linkage of FSWs to HIV and STI related services and ensure enrollment and retention of into treatment, care and support services.
- S/He will provide technical support to build capacity of state networks, local partners (CBO/CSO) and SACAs towards the provision of MARPs friendly services.
- S/He will also support the STL in advocacy activities and manage the project’s pool of peer educators, community facilitators and other community based workers.
- A University degree or its equivalent in Social/Behavioural/Medical Sciences or related field of study; possession of
- Masters Degree in Public Health would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing and documenting HIV programmes, with experiences in Behaviour Change
- Communication, advocacy and management of health related programmes.
- Leadership/mentoring skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook among others.
- High level of integrity.
- Relationship management/ Advocacy skills.
- Report writing and data interpretation skills.
- Presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information. Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Please note also that attempts to apply for more than one position or for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.