Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Operations Manager
2.) Chief Operating Officer
3.) Infrastructure Engineer
4.) Dot Net Developer
Operations Manager Job vacancy at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Job Title: Operations Manager
- An operations manager fills a pivotal role in a business, government or other organization.
- The precise tasks of an operations manager depend in large part upon the nature and size of the enterprise, but she needs a wide range of business and interpersonal skills to succeed. In general, an operations manager plans, oversees and smooths communication.
Management of Resources:
- Operations managers play a leading role in managing both raw materials and personnel. Oversight of inventory, purchasing and supplies is central to the job.
- Human resources tasks include determining needs, hiring employees, overseeing assignment of employees and planning staff development.
- Operations managers play a key role in budgeting, controlling costs and keeping the organization on track financially.
- Their management of the supply chain and other resources helps minimize costs of production.
- They study business forecasts, sales reports and financial statements to find ways to maximize results.
- They use methods such as cost-benefit analysis to improve efficiency. Modern operations management even includes sustainability in the financial equation.
- Operations managers set goals and objectives and establish policies for various departments in the organization. For example, operations manager duties include sales forecasting and planning of sales promotions.
- In cooperation with other managers, they help establish procedures and put them into effect.
- Operations managers need good communication and interpersonal skills to help the different parts of an organization work together.
- Their job includes creating a positive culture where the work can get done.
- They facilitate communication between employees and departments.
- At times, operation managers help resolve disputes or disagreements. Operations managers cooperate in high-level decision making with other top executives of an organization, such as the president, chief financial officer and chief executive.
Education and Skills
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or another field relevant to the organization.
- 5-8 years experience
- Master’s in Business Administration or other advanced degree.
- Good leadership skills
- A proven ability to get results and foreign language skills.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.