Aldelia Nigeria – Our clients in various sectors are currently seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
2.) Teacher (Biology)
3.) Teacher (Chemistry)
4.) Teacher (Agric)
5.) Vice Principal
6.) Assistant Corporate Services Manager
Teacher (Physics) job vacancy at Aldelia Nigeria
Job Title: Teacher (Physics)
The duties and responsibilities of a Teacher shall include the following:
- To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education authority;
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of Unit.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance;
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send a copy of their resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.