Dragnet Nationwide is recruiting on behalf of Kerildbert Holdings Limited to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Must possess a minimum of a second class Upper in Accounting or any related discipline from a reputable University
Years of Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Applicant should not be more than 29 years
- Candidate should be preferably female
- Prior experience with invoicing and customer relationship management
- Competence in Microsoft office products, most especially Excel and accounting software programmes
- Good Analytical skills
- Smart thinker and execution skills
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Results and performance oriented
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
Job Specification(s): KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review, check petty cash reimbursements and issue cheques for all accounts due
- Generating daily cash book reports/summaries and banking of company’s funds
- Undertaking reconciliations and preparing reconciliation statements
- Data entry and maintenance of all aspects of bookkeeping records including sales and purchase ledger input, reconciliations, journals and nominal ledger administration
- Responsible for the complete set of activities with regard to
(a) Revenue Recognition
(c) Receivables/ Collection
- Establish the policies, procedures and process related to Billing & Collection.
- Ensure timely generation of customers’ invoices in accordance with the individual contracts/agreements.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations
- Locate and notify clients of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or non-payable cheques
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts
- Establish a reliable/efficient information system to monitor billing and collection reports.
- Ensure periodical reconciliation of accounts receivables related accounts.
- Check the debtor’s aging of all customers on regular intervals.
- Issuance of aging report as per the agreed time line.
- Ensure that the billing is done correctly and on a timely manner.
- Produce financial and operational reports related to collection in a timely manner
- Review and control of daily collection reports
- Monitoring/managing cash flow to ensure sufficient funds availability
- Preparing/providing information and assisting in the conduct of the finance audit
- Reconciling, recording and banking of revenue
- Sets and monitors section and individual objectives to align with overall business goals
- Liaises with internal and external auditors on billing and collection related issues
- Resolve all problems for clients, copy invoices, proof of delivery, credit notes, and liaise internally to progress any problems that are being handled in any other department
- Consult with clients to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions
- Report to management on outstanding issues and potential debtors problems
Apply Before: 18th of May, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply