Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) seeks to recruit qualified and competent candidate to fill the vacant positions blow:
1.) Site Lifting Specialist
2.) Offshore Marine Management Services
3.) Offshore Coating/Field Joint Coating Supervisor
4.) Offshore Company Representative
5.) Offshore NDT Supervisor
Site Lifting Specialist job vacancy at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Job Title: Site Lifting Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Category: Oil & Gas
- The Site Lifting Specialist will be based on board Contractor vessels during offshore installation activities at SITE. The position is rotational.
- Support of all Client’s Package Construction activities in all Contractor installation vessels in addition to any other vessel(s)or any port(s) where loading and unloading onto/from vessel(s) are carrying out as may be requested by Management.
The holder of the position shall in particular be responsible for:
- Supporting the Vessel Company Representative/RSES-D and HSE Team on board the vessels to ensure all lifting operations are carried out safely inline with Client and Project HSE expectations and objectives.
- Continually liaising with CPLO to ensure that lifting and handling standards within Project specification are consistently respected on offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Ensuring that Company Rules and Procedures(Lifting Management System) regarding handling & lifting operations are well understood and applied by the Contractors.
- Participating/assisting the CPLO in the annual evaluation and review of approved 3rd Party Lifting Equipment
- Certifiers list which will be deployed on offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Providing expertise in day to day handling and lifting activities on offshore installation activities at SITE, which include: categorizing lifts, hazard identifications and risk assessment and technical review(lifting procedures and organizations).
- Acting as Company Lifting representative for lifting operations on offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Working with Contractors to ensure technically acceptable lifting procedures and other related documentations are prepared in advance of lifting activities.
- Assisting the CPLO during assessment of Contractors’ personnel competence to carryout lifting of handling operations.
- Reviewing Lifting Operations Plans for all critical lifting or handling operations on offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Performing tool box talks prior to the beginning of each working shift or when critical lifts are being carried out.
- Participating in the actual lifting activities and carrying out post-SERVICE debriefs in order to Agreement
- The service holder must be capable of ensuring the application of handling and lifting procedures implemented at the offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Has valid certificates of trainings BOSIET or FOET or HUET & SAS
- The service holder must have knowledge of all types of cranes(e.g.crawler, mobile crane without riggers & pedestal, barge crane, offshore cranes with AHC) and lifting operations that occur at offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Knowledge of all aspects of lifting engineering including such items as onshore and offshore load charts, effects of ground bearing capacity, barge stability.
- The ability to prepare(or check) lifting engineering calculations and risk assessments.
- Hold appropriate technical qualification(s) and have sufficient practical experience to demonstrate technical competence.
- Good knowledge of the English Language for effective communication
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and candidates qualified should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.