The West African College of Physicians is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess a good university degree and appropriate post graduate qualifications
Years of Experience: At least 15 years cognate experience (after appropriate post graduate qualifications), 6 years of which must have been spent in a University or similar tertiary educational institution
- Registration with relevant professional Associations is mandatory,
- Ability to speak and write French and English will be an added advantage,
- A Registrar of a University or a Director of Administration of a Teaching Hospital who retired before the age of 60 is free to apply,
- Honesty, Personal integrity and poise for hard work are essential attributes,
- Evidence of effective job planning, staff management and control, good human relations plus high sense of responsibility are essential,
- Candidates must possess the ability to know, interpret and apply the Public Service rules and regulations.
Conditions of Service
Contract appointment, renewable yearly, Renumeration is negotiable.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply in writing .with 10 copies of Curriculum vitae, credentials, two recent passport photographs and letters from 3 referees to the undersigned within four weeks of this publication and should be addressed to: The Secretary General, West African College of Physicians, 6, Taylor Drive off Edmund Crescent, PMB2023, Yaba, Lagos.