OPEC is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Environmental Coordinator
- Director, Research Division
Environmental Coordinator job vacancy at OPEC
Job Title: Environmental Coordinator
Job Code: 6.1.01
Required Competencies and Qualifications
- University degree in Environmental Science or Economics, Engineering or other Sciences, preferably with specialization in environment;
- Advanced degree preferred.
- University degree: 10 years
- Advanced university degree: 8 years
- Environmental policies
- Analysis of environmental issues related to energy
- International debate on environment
- Modelling techniques
- Managerial & leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Team-building skills
- Decision making skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
Status and Benefits
- Members of the Secretariat are international employees whose responsibilities are not national but exclusively international. In carrying out their functions they have to demonstrate the personal qualities expected of international employees such as integrity, independence and impartiality.
- The post is at grade D reporting to the Director of Research Division. The compensation package, including expatriate benefits, is commensurate with the level of the post.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicants must be nationals of Member Countries of OPEC and should not be older than 58 years.
- Applicants are requested to fill in a résumé and an application form which can be received from their Country’s Governor for OPEC.
- In order for applications to be considered, they must reach the OPEC Secretariat through the relevant Governor not later than closing date stated above.
Application Deadline 8th June, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.