Deangelo Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A relevant first degree in Humanities, Marketing, Pharmacy and Behavioral Science.
Years of Experience: A minimum of 7 years cognate experience in Commercial (Marketing & Sales) in FMCG, Consumer Products, Personal Products etc.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
- Relevant Brand Management experience is required
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
Duties would include but not limited to the following:
- Lead the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with consumers.
- Implement marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
- Coordinate the development of communication materials such as catalogues, websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays.
- Deliver internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Coordinate regular meetings and preparing regular reports outlining the brands’ performance.
- Review and enhance organization’s brand image to match corporate goals and vision.
- Develop standard processes to maximize customer activity efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develops strategies for assigned brand based on research and analysis.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]