British High Commission (BHC) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Prosperity Fund Manager (10/16 ABJ)
Job Location: Abuja
Grade: B3 (L)
Educational Qualification: Not Specified
Years of Experience: Not Specified
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong oral and written English communication skills with the ability to tailor communications appropriately to suit audience;
- IT ability in MS Office applications i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
Desirable qualifications and experience
- Experience and qualifications in project / programme management;
- Prior experience of working with the UK Government;
- Numerical and budget management ability; and
- Monitoring and evaluation experience.
- Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Delivering Value for Money
Starting monthly Salary N493,126
Apply Before: 18th May, 2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Additional Information: Note
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Abuja are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted.
- Any questions you may have about this position will only be answered during interview, should you be invited.
- Any other post specifics – like information on the application form that is not include on the system.
Start Date 1st July 2016