Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) seeks to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill the following vacant Positions:
1.) Managing Director / CEO
2.) General Manager (Finance and Administration)
3.) General Manager (Operation)
4.) Head, Finance and Account
5.) Head of Human Resource and Administration
6.) Head of Information Communication and Technology
Managing Director / CEO Job vacancy at Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
Job Title: Managing Director / CEO
Code: CADS 01
The job dimension of the Managing Director shall include:
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans that can make a considerable impact on the long term performance of the organization;
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedents;
- Finding solutions to problems winch lack dear definition and may necessitate strategic thinking;
- Development of new concepts and approaches or entrepreneurial actions;
- Meeting contacts at highest level with a particular emphasis on external relations and which require very considerable communication, advocacy and persuading skills.
Qualification and Experience
- A good degree or its equivalent from a reputable University in Medicine, Sciences, or numerate disciplines such as Actuarial Science, Statistics, etc.
- Post-graduate qualification in Management, Public Health, Health Management, Hasten Economics, Insurance or other related fields.
- Certification in and/or professional membership of Health, Management and Health Insurance related bodies shall be an added advantage.
- ICT savvy.
- Minimum of 15 years experience post NYSC.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in senior management position in relevant and related field.
- Attendance of related courses, workshops, seminars etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Age not more than 55 years as at last birthday and physically fit
- Very high level of professional and managerial competence in directing and controlling activities;
- In-depth knowledge of medicine and paramedical procedures
- Some basic knowledge of risk assessment and risk management:
- Ability to carry out cost/benefit analysis of high tech medical systems, processes, and procedures;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the NHIS guidelines and operations of HMOs and HCPs
- Ability to provide leadership to a multi-disciplinary workforce;
- Demonstrated ability to evolve administrative policies and procedures and monitor compliance;
- Skills in operations management and computerized information system:
- Exposure within the industry and ability to speak more than one Nigerian language an added advantage;
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning and organization, people management and negotiations skills;
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills;
- Must be self motivated and a change agent.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application letter to:
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.